Friday 11 March 2016

Third Reflections! I COULDT make it :

The third week, i did not attend my class. I tried my best to be there but i had to be in PUSANIKA for the pitching competition. I was expecting myself to arrive the class at 9.00 after the competition but i still could not make it. My own regrets. However, as i figure out from my friends about our tutorials on particular day. They told me that Dr. Rosseni bring them cake! oh my! i envy them all. I wished i could be there. They even told me that Dr.Rosseni showed the videos from the previous batch which means the viedeo of our senior in Education technology! How cool is that?! I even tried to watch them online on youtube, on how they implement the whole thing that they had learned through the whole semester. The importance of putting a good audio and the clear audacity are important. We must know how to use different angle when creating the whole scene and how we must put the close up in the video. I look up into it as i watched the video. Well, i'm running of idea for this week but ill will try to write longer in my next reflection. Until now, Asssalamualaikum. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment