Thursday 10 March 2016

My second Reflections: Meeting Dr Rosseni

Assalamualaikum and Hello Everyone,

This is my first class with Dr.Rosseni. I was actually quite nervous to be in this class since we will be assessed by three lecturers.! I was happy to see Dr. Fariza again as when i was in my first year, she taught us education and technology. Basically, i am fully adapt with her teaching method where i could understand how she worked. The way she conducted her class and teach her students basically, i'm adapted to it.

 Dr.Rosseni as i first lay my eyes on her is very demure and nice. She speak softly and try her best to ensure that the students able to comprehend with her teaching methods. While Dr.Fariza teach us about the basic five domains of instructional technology, she listened as well despite she is already an expert with the subject. The five domains that i learned from the instructional technology is design, development, utilization, management and evaluation. Each of the terms are related to the how the basic instruction that we must have in technology. Something i actually still trying to figure in my course. Oh by the way, in this class, i learned further on how to register for the group division. My groupmate is Fatin, Hanisah, Engku, Nur Hafizah and also Halimatun. We were very excited to work together. I'm hoping to give a full commitment in the group work. Hopefully we will make this work. InsyaAllah. Okay then, this is all for now. Until next week for my next reflection!.  

No comments:

Post a Comment